This recipe is to die for. Add this on top of Nachos that have cheese melted over the top and then top off with sour cream.
- 2 Pitted and peeled Avacados
- 1 Kiwi, peeled and halved
- 3 Strawberries - large
- 1/4 Cup of pineapple pieces
- 1 thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 drops chilli sauce
- 1 drop Orange, Lime or Jade Lemon Essential Oil
- Toothpick swirl Black Pepper Essential Oil
Place all ingredients in a blender in the order above. Start Blender on lowest setting and slowly increase speed to medium-low for 10 to 15 secs. Use a tool to press ingredients into the blades. Don't blend too much, leave it chunky.